Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Stronger Together Through the Years








I received my twenty-five-year service pin last night from my union, IATSE Local 751. That's a lot of years, but it went by so fast. Somehow, I'm one of the old guys now!

Our meeting had a very impressive turnout, especially for a rainy Tuesday night in January. Our membership is very enthused and it's great to see.

I'm grateful to the members that came before me for their hard work in building the Union. I'm thankful too, to the current membership and our elected officials. I salute the new members, whose efforts will continue to keep the Union strong.

This country is headed for hard times. Unions are one of the best ways for labor to protect their rights and improve the lives of middle-class families. I'm proud to be a Union man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment