Friday, April 17, 2015

A New Sheriff in Town

                                   




                               Image result for joe friday


Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, the story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.
Mike: This is the city: Broadway, NYC. I work here. I'm a box office treasurer.

Those "marketing" folks have been warned to straighten up and fly right. But wherever comped Broadway tickets are illicitly sold, I'll be there. I'll be there to bring down the whole conniving bunch of 'em! (Cue patriotic march....now!)



                            



But..., not really. I don't think the sale of comped Broadway tickets will stop, but I hope that we can make a dent in it. I'll keep my eye out for them though. Maybe I'll find some more of these guys.

I did get something right though. No one, no one, seems to know ANYTHING about it. What a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment