Thursday, December 25, 2014

Glen Campbell

Glen Campbell has been turning up a lot lately in my Pandora and Songza music feeds. He's got a lot of great songs from a long and successful singing career.

It's common knowledge that Glen Campbell has been stricken with Alzheimer's disease, and has been struggling with it for a while now.  He has played a farewell tour, and as of now is retired, and I suppose we will one day soon hear the inevitable bad news that he will have succumbed. For his sake, I hope it goes easy.

I recommend these five great and iconic songs by Campbell, and I suggest that they be enjoyed sooner, rather than later, with joyful nostalgia.


                           

                           

           

                       

                       

No comments:

Post a Comment